The pixels of my last post hadn’t faded yet when I ran into a problem I couldn’t immediately solve on my own. At the same time, I realized I didn’t really have a plan for my game beyond a bunch of vague ideas. So, in order to address both issues, I decided to start a devlog over at TIGSource. That means discussion of the game’s development will move over there. If and when it results in a significant update to the design of the game, I’ll report back here. I’ll also continue to post here about stuff tangential to the nitty-gritty of designing, coding and modeling. Whether here or there, I hope to see you again soon!